Noosa & Sunshine Coast Personalised Tours
EXPLORING THE BEST OF THE SUNSHINE COAST
The Sunshine Coast is well known for its laid-back vibe, subtropical climate, and over 300 days of sunshine a year. With stunning national parks, rainforests, idyllic towns, and a lush hinterland, there is an abundance of nature-based activities as well as an amazing array of places waiting to be explored. Not to mention a huge amount of activities to keep you busy if relaxing isn’t your thing.
WHO WE ARE
Wandering Noosa Tour Co is a small family run business specialising in creating relaxed Sunshine Coast days out and hassle free fun days to remember.
Taking inspiration from this amazing area, we aim to get you out and wandering in our beautiful backyard, making memories and providing a luxury experience without a luxury price tag.
We know you’ll love it as much as we do. So let us do all the work and travel door to door in style in our nine seater Mercedes Valente.
All of our tours are a minimum of 4 people or a fixed price for the vehicle.
WHAT WE DO
Day Tours are flexible and the itinerary will be tailored to your needs. To keep our tours affordable for all, our starting prices don’t include drinks, meals or activity fees.
If you want to have a day out that you can just turn up to, without any hassle, we will make all the arrangements necessary for that perfect cruisy day . We can also create all inclusive days out to suit most budgets.
So get on board, sit back, relax, put on some tunes and enjoy a complimentary cold water from our Esky and have an amazing day enjoying The Sunshine Coast vibes.
Prices start from $125 per person for 6-7 hour tour and most importantly, your tour will be exclusive to your group only.
Bespoke tours are our specialty
SERVICES & EXPERIENCES WE OFFER
- Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Airport Transfers
- Weddings, Functions and Festivals
- Brewery Tour at The Imperial Eumundi
- Visit Eumundi Market
- Feed a wild dolphin at Tin Can bay
- Tree top challenge Big Pineapple
- Take in the view at Mount Tinbeerwah
- Land & Sea Noosa Brewing Company
- Wander across the Carlo Sand Blow
- Have fun at the Ginger Factory
- Hold a koala at Australia Zoo
- Meet Larry at Your Mates Brewing Co
- Ride the Ferris Wheel at Aussie world
- Take a dip in a Rockpool
- Climb Mount Cooroora
- Wander the Serenity Falls Boardwalk
- Meet the animals at Terella Brewing
- Kondalilla waterfall
- Cooking class at The Spirit House
- Wine flight at The Barrel Malaney
- Mini Golf with a view at Maroochy River
- Relax at a Day Spa
- Race at the Big Cart Track
- High Tea at Secrets on the Lake
- Heads of Noosa Brewing Co
- Throw a pot
- Meet a seal at Sea Life Mooloolaba
- Get lost at Bellingham Maze
- Gin tasting at 2020 Distillery
- Explore the Hinterland
- Let’s have an Adventure
- Gin Craft Beer & Cocktails
- Ride The Mary Valley Rattler
- Wine tasting at Dingo Creek Vineyard
- Pomona Distilling Co
- Ride a camel along Noosa Northshore
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Boiling pot Brewing co
- Meet a parrot at Maleny Bird world
- Chocolate Country Montville
- Mary Valley Rail Trail
- Malaney Botanic Gardens
- Aqua duck Mooloolaba
- Ride a Quad bike
- Sky Dive Noosa
- Be entertained at The Night Quarter
- Kayak Mary River
- Donut challenge at Kenilworth Bakery
- Thrill Hill Waterslides
- Hike the Great Cooloola Walk
- Wildlife HQ at The Big Pineapple
- Cruise the Noosa Everglades
- Abseil Mount Tinbeerwah
- Bli Bli Aqua Park
- Eat Cheese at Maleny Cheese
- Wine Tasting at Flame Hill Vineyard